Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2013

DIRECT SPEECH AND INDIRECT SPEECH


Contoh Kalimat langsung dan tidak langsung
Direct speech :
Paul said : ‘I am busy
Paul berkata : ‘saya sibuk
Jane asked me : ‘Open the door
Jane memohon kepada saya : ‘Buka pintu itu
Steven asked me : ‘What are you doing ?
Steven bertanya : ‘apa yang sedang kamu lakukan ?
Liza told me :’Read carefully
Liza menyuruh saya : ‘Bacalah dengan cermat
Indirect speech :
Paul said that he was ill
Paul berkata bahwa dia sakit
Jene asked me to open the door
Jane memohon kepada saya untuk membuka pintu
Steven asked me what I was doing
Steven bertanya apa yang sedang saya lakukan
Liza told me to read carefully
Liza menyuruh saya membaca dengan cermat

Direct speech  menjadi  Indirect speech :
Direct speech
Indirect speech
John needs help
Edward says that John needs help
Edward just told me that John needs help
Edward will tell you that John needs help
David says : ‘I like music’
David says that he likes music
Our teacher says : ‘you should learn well’
Our teacher says that we should learn well
Bob said : ‘Peter is at home’
Bob said that Peter was at home
Jack said : ‘My mother is ill’
Jack said that his mother was ill
Sonia said : ‘My sister is sleeping’
Sonia said that her sister was sleeping
Anne said : ‘They are reading’
Anne said that they were raeding
Helen said : ‘I want to buy an umbrella’
Helen said that she wanted to buy an umbrella
Frank said : ‘Jane will go to the beach’
Frank said that Jane would go to the beach
Simon said : ‘I will call you’
Simon said that he would call me
Laura said : ‘I have eaten a banana’
Laura said that she had eaten a banana
Vivian said : ‘Peter wrote a letter’
Vivian said that Peter had written a letter
Jim said to Jane :‘What are you reading?’
Jim asked Jane what she was reading
Susan said to Bill:‘Where are you going?’
Susan asked Bill where he was going
Eddy said to me : ‘Where is your pen ?’
Eddy asked me where my pen was
Lucy said to me : ‘Why doyou hate rats?’
Lucy asked me why I hated rats
Bob asked me : ‘Is your sister married ?’
Bob asked me if (whether) my sister was married
Gina asked me : ‘Are you all right ?’
Gina asked me if (whether) I was all right
Peter asked me : ‘Can you help me ?’
Peter asked me if (whether) I could help him
Betty asked me : ‘Do you want to drink?’
Betty asked me if (whether) I wanted to drink
Open the door, please
He asked me to open the door
Can you give me some money, Paul ?
I asked Paul if he could give me some money
Do you understand, Susan ?
I asked Susan if she understood
George told me : ‘Move quickly’
George told me to move quickly

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment