Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Contoh Surat Ucapan Selamat

Jalan Manuruki,No.53
Makassar


February 22, 2013
Dear Evha,

         How are you ? I hope just fine. Because, I very well in here.
Please accept my heartiest congratulations on your recent selection for inclusion on the short-list for the Makassar Write Competition.

        I just heard the news today from Makassar Good speed when she dropped into my office with the marked up proofs for her latest collection of stories. As you can imagine, I was very excited too!

        I am so proud of you. As you know, I have been a longtime promoter of your work, and in my mind it's about time they finally recognized your talent. In fact, I believe that your selection for the MWC short-list is long overdue.

        I have already read two of the other books that are short-listed and in my opinion they don't hold a candle to your "No Turning Back". I will read the other three books nominated and let you know what I think. Although, I could hardly be considered an objective reviewer on this one.

        Once again Evha, my sincere congratulations on your nomination. Just being nominated for the MWC is an honor in itself. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you until they announce the winner on February 1st.

                                                                Sincere best wishes,

0 comments:

Post a Comment